Sun, 28 Feb|
Join Bridgerton's Lizzy Talbot for a bitesize workshop to find out more about the role of the 'Intimacy Coordinator' in the hit Netflix show
Time & Location
28 Feb 2021, 13:00 GMT
About the event
If you loved Bridgerton and want to know more about the Intimacy Coordinator's role in the show then come along and find out in this bitesize 90 minute workshop.
We will discuss all of the following questions:
- What is an Intimacy Coordinator
- How did the role originate? Was it part of #metoo?
- What research/preparation was involved for Bridgerton?
- How do you choreograph intimacy for the Regency period?
- What is it like creating these scenes on location and in Listed Buildings?
- What are the challenges of working with Regency style costume?
- Is Intimacy Coordination for me?
There will also be 20 minutes set aside for any questions before the end of the session.