Sat, 27 Mar|
Join Bridgerton's Lizzy Talbot and Costume Designer Sylvia Fuhrken for a bitesize workshop to find out more about the research project for the hit Netflix show!
Time & Location
27 Mar 2021, 16:00 GMT
About the event
If you loved Bridgerton and want to know more about the Intimacy Coordinator's role in the show then come along and find out in this bitesize 90 minute workshop. We will be joined by professional costumer Sylvia Fuhrken as she discusses the sexuality, practicality and history of Regency clothing and fashion.
We will discuss all of the following questions:
- The role of an Intimacy Coordinator in period tv shows/films
- Research/preparation involved for Bridgerton and the Regency period in general?
We will be delving into:
- Royals and Regents
- Social and political climate
- Medicine and bodies
- Etiquette and scandal
- Gender, sex and marriage
- The adaptation process from research into practise
- Aesthetic choices and considerations
- The practicalities of costume and choreography
We love to keep these sessions small and have more of a community feel so there is an opportunity to have a chat at the end and ask any questions you may have!